- Ministry of Energy and Environmental Protection of Ukraine
- State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine
- Ministry for Community and Territory Development of Ukraine
- Committee of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on Energy, Housing and Utilities Services
- Committee of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on Environmental Policy and Nature Management
Two-days event that brings together professionals and experts who are interested in bioenergy and sustainable development.
The conference is held annually for the past 15 years and is the largest bioenergy event of the year in Ukraine and Eastern Europe. Around 300 participants from more than 15 countries are expected. In the program: about 60 speeches from the world and Ukrainian experts and an evening rooftop cocktail party with a panoramic view.
Main focuses in 2020:
- Development of bioenergy with low natural gas prices.
- Bioenergy and the Ukrainian Green Deal.
- Agrobiomass as the future of bioenergy in Ukraine.
- Auctions vs green tariffs. What to choose for bioenergy projects?
- Biomethane vs green hydrogen. What will Ukraine export?
- New in Ukrainian bioenergy: bioethanol, waste to energy, energy plantations, corn residues to energy.
Join and let’s “greening” the energy together!
FIRST CALL FOR PAPERS
Conference will take place at the Premier Palace Hotel.
Address: Kyiv, 5-7/29 T. Shevchenka Blvd / Pushkinska Str.
For the Conference participants 20% discount on accommodation in Premier Palace Hotel is available on September 24-25.
Reservations via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
+38 (044) 453 28 56
+38 (093) 699 90 33
2-A Marii Kapnist str., of. 234, Kyiv, Ukraine, 03057
email@example.com Oleksandra Tryboi, Event manager, Bioenergy Association of Ukraine:
Media partnership issues:
firstname.lastname@example.org Olena Brif, PR manager, Bioenergy Association of Ukraine