Ministry of Energy and Environmental Protection of Ukraine; State Agency for Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine; Ministry of Communities and Territories Development of Ukraine; Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on Energy, Housing and Utilities Service; Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on Environmental Policy and Nature Management
Bioenergy overview on 360 degrees: barriers, incentives, trends, world experience, and successful cases
Networking with representatives of business, authorities, financial organizations, NGOs, scientists, media
Discussions with representatives of public bodies and business on key aspects of bioenergy development
Horizon2020 BIOFIT project seminar on boiler houses and CHPs retrofitting from fossil fuels to biomass
The conference is held annually for the past 15 years and
is the largest bioenergy event of the year in Ukraine and Eastern Europe.
Chairman of the Board of Bioenergy Association of Ukraine
Deputy Minister of Energy and Environmental Protection of Ukraine
President of the Board of the Union of Producers and Employers of Biogas Industry (UPEBI), Poland
Head of the civic union “Global 100 RE Ukraine”
Senior researcher of Institute of Engineering Thermophysics of NAS of Ukraine
MAIN FOCUSES IN 2020:
- Bioenergy development with low natural gas prices in Ukraine.
- Bioenergy and the Ukrainian Green Deal.
- Agrobiomass as the future of bioenergy in Ukraine.
- Auctions vs green tariffs. What to choose for bioenergy projects in Ukraine
- Biomethane vs green hydrogen. What will Ukraine export?
- New in Ukrainian bioenergy: bioethanol, waste to energy, energy plantations, corn residues to energy.
- Successful cases and technologies.
Conference will take place at the Premier Palace Hotel.
Address: Kyiv, 5-7/29 T. Shevchenka Blvd / Pushkinska Str.
For the Conference participants 20% discount on accommodation in Premier Palace Hotel is available on September 29-30.
Reservations via email: email@example.com
- Bioenergy is 70% of all RES in Ukraine
- The green tariff for electricity from biomass and biogas is not reduced till 2029
- In 2018, bioenergy has replaced 3.2 million toe — the equivalent of 4 billion m³ of natural gas
- The Ukrainian Energy Strategy foresees an increase of biofuels up to 11 million toe in 2035
- Biomass in Ukraine is sufficient to replace all gas and coil imports
- According to the Ukrainian Green Deal, 60% of energy will be generated from renewable sources by 2050
+38 (044) 453 28 56
2-A Marii Kapnist str., of. 234, Kyiv, Ukraine, 03057
firstname.lastname@example.org Oleksandra Tryboi, Event manager, Bioenergy Association of Ukraine:
Media partnership issues:
email@example.com Olena Brif, PR manager, Bioenergy Association of Ukraine